I’m grateful that:
- I get to help clients and bring them comfort in times that they need it. It feels good to be able to do this.
- I get to introduce clients to the energy that is always flowing through us but we don’t take much notice of or have the opportunity to notice our energy, our inner being, our higher self.
- Clients trust in me and tell me sometimes some really difficult stuff they’re going through.
- I can provide some helpful guidance to some clients, outside of reiki, just because I’ve been around the block a few times.
- My reiki practice is so busy and constant that it’s become part of my work, occupation and vocation; I’m not sure I ever envisioned this happening!
- As treatments are not me giving or doing a treatment on a client, but creating a space for healing to happen, I get to experience healing, quiet and meditation with every treatment. It’s made an enormous difference in my life.
- To my teacher, Frans Stiene for guiding me in my practice with grace, skill and humour.
- To my brother for introducing me to reiki and sending me on my journey.
- To my clients, for coming for treatments and supporting my practice and taking the time to leave reviews and let me know how they’re going after treatments.
- To my husband, for letting me use our spare bedroom as the Reiki Room for Reiki Surry Hills (and to share the space for me to run my practice from our apartment)
For all these reasons and more, I’m grateful! Or perhaps that’s reiki-grateful.
Discover the gifts and benefits of a session of Japanese reiki therapy, healing energy from an experienced practitioner. Visit my website or Facebook page for more information and SMS, email, call me or book online if you’d like to make an appointment. Since 2011, I’ve given over 1100 reiki treatments.
Clients come to relieve stress, anxiety and for many other issues, or to just give reiki a try to see what it does for them. Folks come from all over Sydney and elsewhere to see me. While it’s easiest to get to me from the CBD, Darlinghurst, Paddington, Kings Cross, Redfern and Potts Point, I’m pretty easy to get to from anywhere in Sydney.